Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Curvy Girls look Beautiful in Dresses & Tights Too!

So my sister, Ocky agreed to be my Muse (only for an hour or so... she was behaving very diva-like). This is just me playing photographer and she a model around my apartment (don't mind the mess). I want to show that Curvy girls can pull off Fall's most exciting look...Dresses & Tights and look beyond beautiful while doing so. All the Clothing and Accessories in the pictures are mine and some of them are my favorites.












Outfit #1
H&M Faux Fur Scarf, $14
Dress, $20
Navy Blue Tights, Merona (at Target stores), $7
Black Purse, $10
Feather Hair Piece, handmade by my favorite street vendor, $25
Venti Iced Green Tea, from Starbucks

Outfit #2
Dress by H&M, $40
Leopard Faux Fur, $35
Forever 21 Faux pearls, $8
Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy, $790

Outfit #3
Black Jersey Dress, by Norma Kamali (sold at Walmart), $24 (Can be worn 7 different ways!Click Here To See)
Red Leather Bag, $30
Belt, Vintage $7
Earrings $5
Flower Cocktail Ring by, Forever 21 $7

1 comment:

Shabna said...

wow she looks like a true diva haha!

Plus-Size, Curvy, Fat...

Plus-Size, Curvy, Fat...
I call it BEAUTIFUL! (Click on Picture)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Where do you do most of your shopping?