Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Red Is The New Green!


Angelina Jolie, Beyonce Knowles, Charlize Theron- all look amazing in Red Lipstick.











Rihanna Looks surreal in this picture. The Red lipstick is Stunning on her.



















*Kissing Sisters*
Kim and Khloe Kardashian
(Khloe, right; wearing Red Lipstick). Absolutely Beautiful.









I LIVE for Red Lipstick! Its on my list of favorite things right in between Red Wine and Vintage Clothing.
Red Lipstick is a must-have for every girl, especially
during the colder months and it looks great on all skin colors.

There are hundreds of different shades of Red Lipstick.
Try them all! At your local pharmacy
or beauty supply store...
the prices can range from $2-$10.
Look for Revlon and Maybeline.


Have Fun!










3 comments:

Laney Landry said...

I've always been afraid of red lipstick. It makes me feel as if the only thing on my face is lips. I usually go with lighter colors, but finally got brave enough to darken up this past year and now, I'm trying red. Still a little intimidated, but people do tend to notice you more when your lips are showy.

Niks La Mode. said...

Wow this red lipstick looks AMAZING on these ladies. I am still totally scared to wear red lipstick though cos my lips will prob looks hugely FAT! lol.


I stumbled across your blog on 20s bloggers .I just started my fashion blog. ( I own a fashion consulting business , where I offer personal shopper service. Website coming soon!) and I am currently having a $50 giveaway :) YAY ...so visit la-mode-at-blogspot.com
and leave comments :) n join the giveaway!.

Nikki

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR BECOMING A FOLLOWER N I LOVE RED LIPS TOO.WEAR IT EVERYDAY .AWESOME.

ANGIE XOXO

Plus-Size, Curvy, Fat...

Plus-Size, Curvy, Fat...
I call it BEAUTIFUL! (Click on Picture)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Where do you do most of your shopping?