Monday, November 2, 2009

My First Blogger Award!


Thanks so much to Nikki at La Mode for presenting me with my first Blogger Award. This is Truly an Honor, I'm still very shocked by it all. Now here are the Guidelines I must follow to accept this award.

I MUST:
  1. Tell 7 things that you don't already know about me.
  2. Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
  3. Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
  4. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Here we go, 7 things about me:

1. I am a borderline Cultist when it comes to friendships...LOL. I take friendship very seriously and I have some unconventional thoughts of how it should work.... I'm very territorial when it comes to my friends so, I hate sharing friends and I demand a level of loyalty, if not then all hell breaks loose.

2. I want 5 more children. I have 1 son and I'm determined to have 5 more!

3. I don't have a Drivers License and I don't know how to drive..and I'm not the slightest bit interested in learning.

4. I've never flown in an airplane.

5. I collect costume and vintage jewelry...I want to open my own Boutique where I will sell them and play dress-up with my customers all day (I'm more interested in playing dress-up, than selling them).
6. I love entertaining guest, I find any opportunity to invite friends over for conversation, wine, dinner, music and dancing.

7. I wish I could sing...I'd love to be a professional singer with my own band; I actually fantasize about that on a daily basis.

It was so hard to choose only 7 Blogs to receive this award *sighhhhh*. But here we go:


1. The Essentials of Cool
2. American Black Chick In Europe
3. Breathing Up The Oxygen
4. Indie Goes Pop
6. Beautiful Black Women-Thoughts Of A White B'woy
7. The Fashion Connection

All of these Blogs are Unique and Dope, they all add something Different and New to the Blogosphere. The key factor and the reason why I like to read them is because they all have a purpose and you can feel the determination and love for blogging behind all of them. It seems they've all found their niche and serve a clear purpose for themselves and their readers. I have learned so much from all of these Blogs and the Blogger, including Fashion, Pop-Culture, Aspects of Life or What Its Like to Live Abroad. Everyone should have these on their Blog Roll.

Peace & Fashion,
~Mika

*Remember to Follow my Blog. Give-away contest details coming soon*



4 comments:

Kelkev said...

Thank You for the mention.

8thlight said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You're far too kind. Hold your applause. This is your blog not mine! © Jay

:)

Anonymous said...

thanks soooo much for the award!!!

am more than happy to accept:)

Niks La Mode. said...

hey girl havent seen you over at La Mode lately :)

also did u get my email! I love the huge pic

xx

Nikki

Plus-Size, Curvy, Fat...

Plus-Size, Curvy, Fat...
I call it BEAUTIFUL! (Click on Picture)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Where do you do most of your shopping?