Sunday, April 19, 2009

♥Mika'sCloset♥ Product Policy.

Welcome to ♥Mika'sCloset♥ Thanks for stopping by here!

I am a lover of everything vintage and a collector of rare items (which I refer to as my "jewels"). I find myself shopping and buying things like jewelry, shoes, purses and clothing that I immediately fall in love with. I know that many of the items,I won't wear;but Ibuy them because they are cute, fun or pretty. I have so many cute, pretty and fun things in my closet and it is always over-flooded with stuff! Thus, ♥Mika'sCloset♥.
Some of these items I have made myself but if not, they are all still unique and one of a kind. There is only 1 quantity of each item unless otherwise stated. With my jewelry, everything is unique, chic, & inexpensive.
Everything I sell has a touch of Mika in it and totally reflects my style, rhythm and thoughts. I hope you love these items as much as I love them.


There are no Refunds. However, if a piece of handmade jewelry breaks within 15 days of purchase I will fix it for free, send you a new one or try to accomodate you the best way I can. I charge a flat fee of $5 for shipping anywhere in the U.S and yes I do ship Internationally. I accept paypal, checks and money orders.


If you don't see anything you like this time around, check back to my online store, http://mikascloset.bigcartel.com or my blog, http://mikascloset.blogspot.com often. I will always have different dresses, shoes, jewelry and MUCH MORE coming, so please Follow or Subscribe to my blog.
Thank you for shopping in my closet!

Love, ~Mika

No comments:

Plus-Size, Curvy, Fat...

Plus-Size, Curvy, Fat...
I call it BEAUTIFUL! (Click on Picture)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Where do you do most of your shopping?